ABORTION SERVICES – COSTS
We accept cash only.
- Insurance plans do not usually cover elective abortions.
- We do not accept insurance payments or fee schedules for the procedure
- Medicaid doesn’t cover abortion care.
- Medicaid doesn’t cover the medical costs arising from complications of abortion care.
FINDING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- National Abortion Federation Funding Help Line: 1-800-772-9100
FEES VARY ACCORDING TO:
- Procedure type
- Ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy performed by doctor: $125
- Surgical abortion less than 12 weeks $490
- Abortion pill cost $500
- Gestational age
- Rh status
- Rhogam shots for less than 12 weeks $75
- Rhogam shots for 12 weeks and more $125
- Multiple gestation
- Technical difficulty due to anatomic problems such as fibroids, abnormal placental location or appearance
- Requests for ultra privacy. Special pricing varies according to patient request