- Initial Consultation: $190
- Follow up: $55-115
- Urinalysis: $35
- Cultures: $55
- Urine pregnancy test: $35
- Blood pregnancy test: $55
Insurances we are contracted with:
Insurance networks whose patients we see but we do not accept fee assignment
- United Health Care
- St Mary’s
- Sierra Health and Life
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
We can see patients from all other insurance networks but we do not accept the insurance’s fee schedule
- For patients who have those insurances, payment for our services is collected at the time of visit.
- The insurance is then billed either by the patient or by us, on behalf of the patient.
- The insurance may then reimburse the patient for fees paid at the time of visit according to the insurance fee schedule.
- Insurances may NOT reimburse for all the services rendered on that day even though they have been authorized. Often the insurances use the disclaimer “Authorization of services doesn’t guarantee payment”
- We use Medicare based rates to assign fees for our services.